At DataYard, we take IT infrastructure housing very seriously. Not only do we house our clients’ IT infrastructure in our Data Center, our corporate infrastructure is housed in the same space and environment. That’s how confident we are in the integrity of our facility.
What did we take into consideration when we built our Data Center? The better question to answer might be – what didn’t we take into consideration? We’ve thought of everything to ensure your IT infrastructure (as well as our own) is housed in a reliable and stable environment.
Our Data Center is fully equipped with mission-critical functionality, such as:
- Redundant A & B power. Two UPS (uninterruptible power supply) systems and power distribution units provide up to 500KW of filtered, conditioned A/B power.
- Multiple high-speed connections. Peak bandwidth approaching 1 gigabit/second available from three upstream carriers.
- Environmental stability. Multiple, redundant chilled water cooling systems maintain a consistent ambient temperature.
- Fire suppression. FM200 system used to extinguish potential fire hazards inside the data center, minimizing smoke and/or heat damage to sensitive IT equipment.
- Raised floor environment. 18” raised panel flooring provides an open underfloor plenum for flexible cabinet placement and unobstructed air flow at all times.
- Facility security. Access control systems in place to limit Data Center access to authorized DataYard personnel and clients only. 24-hour video camera surveillance inside the Data Center recorded to a secure system. An additional level of physical security is available to clients who elect to place their equipment inside private wire cages.
- Caged space. Caged space access is private and restricted to authorized individuals as a second level of entry control in addition to normal access control protocols.
- Separation of electrical, mechanical, and IT systems. UPS and HVAC systems are located outside the Data Center main floor in a MEP (mechanical and electrical plant) gallery. This prevents heat and noise from those systems from entering the Data Center environment, and makes it possible for routine maintenance to occur on these units without impacting clients inside the Data Center.
From a few servers to multiple cabinets of equipment, DataYard can accommodate your IT infrastructure housing needs. We care for your IT infrastructure in the same environment as we care for our own. Call DataYard today to schedule a tour of our Data Center – you’ll be impressed.